- 【14MP 1080P Full HD & 2-Inch LCD Display】APEMAN Full HD 1080P and 14MP Action Sports Cam lets you take high-quality photos and videos. Preview real time HD videos and pictures easily and the 2-inch LCD Display brings you gorgeous visual enjoyment.
- 【170°Ultra Wide Angle & Long Battery Life】The 170° ultra wide-angle lens will capture everything you could desire and more. And 2 rechargeable 1050mAh batteries, double recording time and double enjoyment.
- 【Built-WiFi & Easy Control】Available to view all videos or photos captured on your smartphone and also remote control the camera via App. You can also download videos and share them to your social media.
- 【WATERPROOF AND POWERFUL】 With waterproof housing, allowing you to take pictures under 30 meters of water, perfect for outdoor adventures or extreme sports such as surfing, diving, snorkeling and skiing.
- 【Convenient Carrying bag & Mounting Accessory Kits】A Specialized portable carrying bag, it can protect the camera well and easy to carry your camera to everywhere you want. 20 accessories included in the case, perfect companion for your outdoor sports, like mountain bike, running, cycling, snorkeling, etc.
>Built-in Anti-shake: With this technology, Apeman action camera help you to shoot clearer when you do the high speed extreme sports such as riding, avoid blurry videos and pictures.
>Variable Photo & Video Recording: Single and also timer capture the photos, optional resolution and scene, quite simple make your own movies.
>Very user friendly operating system: apeman action camera with simple but mature system, never worry how to your recording.
>Free valuable accessories: There are many different possibilities for fixing, you can have creative ideas and always find new ways.
>Interface: USB 2.0, HDMI OUT;
>Power consumption: 5V / 1A
>Battery capacity: 1050mAh×2;
>Battery charging time: about 3 hours
>Recording time: about 120 minutes at 1080P
>Video compression: H.264
>Recommend to use max 32gb class 10 micro SD card. Please format the card (not included) in the camera before using.