- ▶Note: When you switch “off” to “on”, the light will flash then off for power saving.This is the normal condition that the light will not be on when it is powered on. When the light is flashing for a long time or it always flashes during use, which indicates the power isn’t enough and the battery should be replaced in time.The microphone can be fixed on the DV with microphone hole and path.
- ▶Pickup Pattern: The pickup pattern (affecting the sound stage width) can be set to 90 or 120 according to the sound. The MS stereo system enables a natural sound pick-up. Delivering a stereo sound image with superb clarity.
- ▶Special Design: Specially designed for the camera and high-sensitivity condenser microphone to enhance the quality of the recording.
- ▶Sensitivity: -40 dB (0dB = 1 V/Pa at 1 KHZ).The microphone is very sensitive, do not drop, knock, or strong shock.
- ▶Compatible Model: It fits for any other D-SLR camera which have 3.5mm MIC socket and standard hot shoe.
Product Name: Microphone for Camera
Material: ABS Plastic
Item Size: 5.3*1.2*2.2in(Length * Width * Height)
Sensitivity: -40dB(0dB=1/VPa at 1 KHZ)
Length of Cable: 7.9in
Output Impedance: 200 Ohm
Signal-to-noise Radio: 76dB(1 HKZ at 1 PA)
The Longest Level: 120dB at 1 HKZ Harmonic Distortion in 1% or Less)
Power Supply: 3V DC
Type: MS(Mid-side) Stereo Wire
Power Requirement: 3V CR2
Battery Battery Life: About 800 Hours( at room temperature, the use of packing attached 3V CR2 lithium battery)
Compatible Model: for any other D-SLR cameras which have 3.5mm MIC socket and standard shoe
1.Attachment will slide adapter to connect to the camera fixed on the slide rail microphone.
2.After confirm the camera closed, connected to the microphone L mini stereo plug the camera microphone input port.
1*Microphone( The camera is not included, it’s for show only.)
▶If the microphone is placed next to the speaker, it may produce whistlers. If happened, please keep the microphone far away from the speaker, or reduce the volume of the speaker.
▶The tape change pick up mode switch settings can produce noise.
▶The battery indicator on the microphone. When opening the lights up and immediately go out to save battery power and prevent stray light effects shooting video. So please check the switch to confirm that the switch has been closed when you do not use it.
▶This is the normal condition that the light will not be on when it is powered on.