- Shockproof design – Reduce mechanical noise and other vibration noise from cameras.
- + 10 dB sensitivity of the key – Based on the sound source and object to adjust the volume, keep the sound to be balanced.
- 200 Hz low-frequency attenuation function key – Adapt to the noisy environment , improve the recording quality.
- Power by 1.5V AA alkaline battery. Low power indicator function, fully prepared ready to replace the battery.
- Sound collection tube – Alloy material design, and can shield electromagnetic interference effectively.
Monomer: Back electrets
Polar pattern: Cardioid
Frequency response: 50Hz-16kHz
Sensitivity: -32dB +/-3dB (0dB = 1V/Pa at 1kHz).
Enhanced sensitivity: +10 dB.
The low-frequency attenuation: 60Hz 10dB / octave.
Output impedance: 2000 +/- 30%
Use voltage: 1.5V AA batteries.
Practical Occasion: photography, interviews and other occasions.
Step 1: Open the battery compartment and install the battery correctly.
Step 2: Release the nut to the right, snap the microphone into the camera holder, and secure it. (Adjust the position of the microphone on the actual situation.)
Step 3: Connect the 3.5mm plug to the microphone input hole of the camera, turn on the microphone power switch
1. This microphone is high sensitivity, do Not to drop or hit.
2. Put the microphone in dry and clean place after you used it, do Not storage or use in high temperature, humidity or b magnetic field, avoid to affect the sensitivity and sound.
3. When finished the voice recording, turn the switch to “OFF” to conserve battery power.
4. If you do not use it for a long time, please remove the battery.
5. It is recommended that the microphone be fitted with a windproof sponge or other windproof case to protect the sound collection tube.
1 x Microphone
1 x Furry Windscreen Muff
1 x Windproof cotton
1 x 1.5V AA battery
1 x Dust bag